Monday, November 16, 2009

YIKES!!!!

WOW, where has the time gone?!?! It's already November and Thanksgiving is around the corner. yikes! SOOO much has gone on in the last month! first off, WMEA convention was a great experience! i always learn new things there (which is the point, right?!?!) AND i bought a new baton which i absolutely LOVE!! I'm a dork, i know! haha. Student teaching has been going well. I'm learning alot and I still love going everyday! can you believe that it is already halfway done?!?! I can't! I don't want to leave! LOL! It has truely been one of the best experiences thus far. It has definitely confirmed that this is what I should be doing. And I am glad that after all these years of school, that I still feel passionate about it. I can't believe that I graduate college in just over a month! where did the last four (and a half) years go?!?! and then its on to finding a job. I cannot tell you how anxious/nervous/scared I am because I have no knowledge of what I will be doing after graduation. YIKES! But whatever happens, I will remain optimistic and have a positive outlook, even if the job market is looking dismal right now....

I still have many things to look forward to including concerts galore and Midwest Clinic in Chicago. oh yeah and GRADUATION!!! I'll make sure to keep this updated on what's going on especially once the job hunt ensues!!

just in case, have a great thanksgiving full of lots of turkey and mashed potatoes!!!

~Katie

No comments: